In the summer of 2011, Rod Unwin founded Think Advisory in London.
The business has since expanded and was rebranded in 2016 as Think Search Group in order to reflect this expansion and future growth plans.
Rod continues to lead the business and take it forward. Having worked in the search industry for over 20 years, he remains totally committed to providing a first-class experience for his clients and is hugely excited about the next stage of development for Think Search.
Think Search Group has big ambitions and three fundamental aims.
First, to play a key role in helping our clients to grow their businesses, We do this by identifying and attracting the very best people in the market who will buy into each client’s unique company vision and help them to achieve their strategic goals. We don’t see recruitment as simply filling a vacancy, we look to build meaningful relationships with businesses and help them over the longer term.
Second, to reimagine and improve the way senior recruitment is done by focusing on the important things:
- delivering great client service, all the time, every time
- producing the highest quality and relevant short lists that not only meet the technical brief but, crucially, will complement your culture rather than clash with it
- working with precision, tenacity and pace
- providing regular updates and always doing what we say we are going to do
- taking a genuine interest in you and your business and combining that knowledge with our experience and creativity to gain the interest of candidates you would not normally see
Third and very simply, to connect great people with great businesses.